Valeo, Software Department Manager at Driving Assistance Research, May 2017–Today
- Leading a department of research engineers on research and innovation projects around autonomous driving.
Airbus Group Innovations, Computer vision & augmented reality Researcher, Jan. 2009–May 2017
- Computer vision and augmented reality R&T project manager.
- MiRA Image Processing Lead Developer (MiRA is an augmented reality solution already deployed in Airbus and available commercially as part of Testia SART recently awarded “the best enterprise AR project” in Laval Virtual).
- Research in object recognition, SLAM, 3D, AR (Augmented Reality), calibration, sensors…
- Creating a first AR prototype & contributing to his industrialization through the MiRA project (Responsible for the Image processing pipeline, SLAM/Tracking).
- MiRA Projection, I lead from research to production the development of a new augmented reality solution based on video projection for bracket installation guidance (Extension of MiRA capability from tablet to projection).
Airbus Group Innovations, PHD Student - Computer vision, Jan. 2006–Dec. 2008