The Pop in your Job: Whats your passion?
- MOBIS Parts Europe N.V., Senior Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer, Sep. 2016–Today B
- Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics, Sep. 2011–May 2016
- California Institute of Technology, Summer Research Fellow, June 2008–Aug. 2008
- California Institute of Technology, Summer Research Fellow, June 2007–Aug. 2007
- University of Cambridge, Summer Research Fellow, July 2006–Aug. 2006
I’ve always been drawn to building creative technical solutions to challenging and rewarding problems. And what greater challenge than this? What greater payoff than redefining mobility, road safety, even the urban environment itself? This is the moonshot of our time, and I don’t think it’s an overstatement to say it will change the world. Count me in!