The Pop in your Job - What drives you, whats your passion?
Actively driving how artificial intelligence changes an industry and, from data to action, experiencing how cars learn to drive.
- 10+ years experience in machine learning, computer vision, pattern recognition, and data analysis (currently with a focus on deep learning, convolutional neural networks, autoencoders, etc.).
- 15+ years programming experience (e.g., C/C++, Python, Matlab).
- PhD in computer science / robotics with a focus on audio-visual perception based on machine learning and signal processing.
- Several years of experience in teaching and supervising university students in computer vision and machine learning.
- Experience in project, product and team management.
- Years of experience in designing, building and testing software solutions.
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, distributed file systems, (very) large datasets, etc.
- Strong interest in Linux and computer security since over 15 years.