Software Design Engineer
The Pop in your Job: What drives you / what is your passion?
The rapid development of technologies always gives me the thrill to learn and explore more and more.
Valeo, Software Design Engineer, Jan. 2016–Today
- Creation of test plans incl. use cases, reusability.
- Planning, execution and analysis of system tests.
- Linking between system specification and system test specification. - Creation of test strategies.
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools.
- Construction of test systems for vehicle testing.
- Deployment of testing techniques, consolidation test scores.
- First system start with integration tests.
- Presentation of system performance in front of customers and management.
Valeo, Engineer, June 2015–Nov. 2015
- Advanced Driving Assistance Systems Testing Software Development
Carmeq GmbH, Software Developer, Carmeq GmbH, Oct. 2014–March 2015
-Designed and implemented test automation tool using Java and CAPL for Driving Assistance Systems, which led successfully to time and cost reduction.
-Developed an image processing tool to detect the pedestrians in Porsche vehicles.
University of Stuttgart, Research Assistant - Embedded Hardware and Software Development, March 2014–Oct. 2014
-Developed a programmer for an OFDM chip with a graphical user interface using RaspberryPi.
-Built a voltage level shifter PCB using EAGLE.