Join us on September 25, 2019 for our Auto.AI Autonomous Driving Day!
WHAT | OUR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING DAYS ARE HANDS-ON TRACK DEMONSTRATIONS OF AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE TECHNOLOGIES.
Our driving days, delivered by industry professionals, will cover the advanced principles of developing autonomous vehicles and showcase the latest technologies in the fields of; functional and operational safety, embedded systems and architectures, validation techniques and sensor/perception technologies.
PLUS you’ll have the exclusive chance to be driven by an autonomous vehicle on the track and get hands on with the latest self-driving technologies!
WHO I Artisense & Virtual Vehicle Research Center – 2 vehicles
Artisense will showcase:
- GPS independent localization and mapping in real-time anywhere, any speed
- Indoor and Outdoor
- On automotive and robotics platform
Virtual Vehicle Research Center will showcase a Ford Fusion equipped with some new systems:
- Integration Autoware Stack
- Mobileye Camera
- Lidar 64 Layers
- Creation of 3D map for locating the vehicle via lidar
- Object recognition
- Local path planning with obstacle detection